Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dividend Stocks Recommended

I would like to make a special post about some dividend paying stocks to consider. These are defensive stocks, and now is a good time to consider them. The reason for this is the fact that the market could nose dive any day on these weak fundamentals, a panic is never out of the question. Just ask anyone who lost hundreds of thousands in their 401K portfolios last year. The stocks I recommend did not plunge like the rest of the markets did last fall, but instead experienced minor pull backs. For this reason, you should buy these defensive stocks now, and consider sectors that get beaten down hard in the event of a sell off, after the sell off.

The list I personally recommend is rather short, these are the best of the best, in my opionion.

MCD, MO, KO, PEP, JNJ, PG, PM.

Read my previous posts to learn how to properly insure these positions agains drops in price, and learn how to turn downward moves into positive events that can make you even more money in the long run.
As always, good luck trading and feel free to email me at lmr trader@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment